What is the Wonderbar?
The Wonderbar is not a soap. It is a facial bar which is enhanced by the unique combination of Chlorey’nahre, a proprietary complex extracted from algae, with 3000 year old Heilmoor clay of Austria, a natural therapeutic ingredient. According to the manufacturer, the use of nanotechnology to develop Chlorey’nahre results in quick and complete absorption into your dermis to help your skin stay supple, radiant, and youthful.
- Firms, lifts and puts a glow on your face in as little as three minutes
- Minimizes the redness associated with Rosacea
- Tightens and minimizes facial pores
- Removes free radicals and toxins from your face, and replenishes it with the right nutrients
- Fights Eczema, Acne, and Psoriasis
- Brings balance to skin – oily skin becomes less oily and dry skin less dry
- Gives your face a natural, healthy radiance
- Lightens pigmentation and freckles
- Moisturizes skin after every wash (due to Chlorey’nahre)
- Works equally well as a shampoo as it helps improve the scalp and hair to become soft and shiny
- Works well as a shaving foam to reduce razor burn and the incidence of ingrown hairs
- The Wonderbar was beautifully packaged and could hold its own as a lovely gift.
- Lightly scented.
- Mother Blogger found the facial bar to impart intense moisture to her estrogen-deprived, dry skin.
- Mother Blogger gave the Wonderbar a test-drive on her hair and was pleasantly surprised to discover that it left her locks in a soft and manageable condition. She has added it to her gym bag for a shampoo-alternative.
- The Working Girl's acne-prone skin seemed to clear up significantly after using the Wonderbar for a week. Or could her hormones finally be leveling out?
- Too pricey for a long-term plan.
The product line:
- The 25gm Wonderbar from Wonderbar USA, 6-8 weeks supply ($40)
- The 80gm Wonderbar from Wonderbar USA, 3-4 month supply ($105)
- This gift set contains 4-25gm Wonderbars, a 5-6 month supply,is individually boxed ($140)
Disclaimer: Product was supplied by manufacturer.