What is the Wonderbar?
The Wonderbar is not a soap. It is a facial bar which is enhanced by the unique combination of Chlorey’nahre, a proprietary complex extracted from algae, with 3000 year old Heilmoor clay of Austria, a natural therapeutic ingredient. According to the manufacturer, the use of nanotechnology to develop Chlorey’nahre results in quick and complete absorption into your dermis to help your skin stay supple, radiant, and youthful.
- Firms, lifts and puts a glow on your face in as little as three minutes
- Minimizes the redness associated with Rosacea
- Tightens and minimizes facial pores
- Removes free radicals and toxins from your face, and replenishes it with the right nutrients
- Fights Eczema, Acne, and Psoriasis
- Brings balance to skin – oily skin becomes less oily and dry skin less dry
- Gives your face a natural, healthy radiance
- Lightens pigmentation and freckles
- Moisturizes skin after every wash (due to Chlorey’nahre)
- Works equally well as a shampoo as it helps improve the scalp and hair to become soft and shiny
- Works well as a shaving foam to reduce razor burn and the incidence of ingrown hairs
- The Wonderbar was beautifully packaged and could hold its own as a lovely gift.
- Lightly scented.
- Mother Blogger found the facial bar to impart intense moisture to her estrogen-deprived, dry skin.
- Mother Blogger gave the Wonderbar a test-drive on her hair and was pleasantly surprised to discover that it left her locks in a soft and manageable condition. She has added it to her gym bag for a shampoo-alternative.
- The Working Girl's acne-prone skin seemed to clear up significantly after using the Wonderbar for a week. Or could her hormones finally be leveling out?
- Too pricey for a long-term plan.
The product line:
- The 25gm Wonderbar from Wonderbar USA, 6-8 weeks supply ($40)
- The 80gm Wonderbar from Wonderbar USA, 3-4 month supply ($105)
- This gift set contains 4-25gm Wonderbars, a 5-6 month supply,is individually boxed ($140)
Disclaimer: Product was supplied by manufacturer.
Beauty Product Review of Clarisonic Skin Care System $195
The Clarisonic Skin Care System is a professional-grade skincare brush made by the same folks who created the Sonicare toothbrush. Like the toothbrush, the sonic frequency moves the brush back and forth at more than 300 times per second.
Although Clarisonic is portable, an impromptu road trip left me little time to pack I am longing to get home to a hot bath and a thorough but gentle 60-second cleansing with the Clarisonic brush. With only a few days away from home without using the brush, my pores feel like they are overflowing with dirt, makeup, and oil.
More importantly, my moisturizers seem to be sitting on top of my skin instead of being absorbed, and I have an array of dry skin patches.
As a Retin-A devotee, I have found the skin care system to be gentle enough to use daily and most times twice a day. With three speeds, women (or men) with rosacea, eczema, anti-aging concerns, and other skin issues should be able to use the Clarisonic Skincare System on a daily basis.
The set includes a Clarisonic brush and charger, a sensitive brush head, Gentle Hydro Cleanser for sensitive skin, Refreshing Gel Cleanser for normal and oily skin, and Nourishing Care Cleanser for normal to dry skin. It is recommend that if you used the brush daily, you should replace the head every three months.
Just in time for the holidays, you can personalize a *gray, pink, or white Clarisonic with a name or short message. Your personalized message will be imprinted onto the back of the Clarisonic handle, right under the Clarisonic logo.
*(Men can use Clarisonic for cleansing and shaving, too.)
Current giveaways on GWBBB:
Current Headlines on GWBBB:
Most popular headines on GWBBB:
Beauty product review of Alima Pure Holiday Collection: Alima Pure is the perfect mineral makeup for the "green" fashionista on your holiday shopping list. The Holiday Collection is presented in two acts designed to create classic, festive looks. It's a modern take on vintage Hollywood glamour.
All we can say is "Encore! Encore!"
Why are we so taken with Alima Pure? Learn why.