Cameron Diaz looks like the picture of summer on the June 2009 issue of Vogue magazine.
The 36-year-old actress talks about her new movie My Sister’s Keeper, the roles she chooses, being eco-conscious, and about aging.
"People who put labels on themselves limit themselves," she tells Vogue.
"If you are a woman who's been labeled as a sex symbol, for instance -- I mean, I am not saying that's the label people would apply to me. But if you see yourself that way, inevitably you get to a point when you are no longer a sex symbol. And if you can't move past that, you're putting a limit on yourself; you're arresting your development. And that's where I think a lot of women get in trouble."
- Megan Fox June 2009 ELLE
- Mary-Louise Parker June 2009 More Magazine
- Sandra Bullock June 2009 Harper's Bazaar Magazine
- Rebecca Romijn June 2009 InStyle Magazine
- Paula Abdul June 2009 Ladies' Home Journal
- Jessica Simpson June 2009 Vanity Fair
- Diane Kruger June 2009 Lucky Magazine
- Beyonce Knowles June 2009 Marie Claire
- Drew Barrymore May 2009 Elle Magazine
- Harper's Bazaar March 2009: 26 Best Beauty Buys
- InStyle Magazine: 2009 Best Beauty Products
- May 2009 Self Magazine: 10th Annual List of Healthy Beauty Awards