I have had the privilege for the past couple of months to be associated with Total Beauty, an online beauty resource that not only offers honest and up-to-date beauty product reviews, but has a Green conscience, too. Total Beauty, in association with HealthyChild.org, has sponsored a Totally Green Sweepstakes to help build awareness about going Green.
As you know, I'm not the Greenest book in the library, but I have made a concerted effort to educate myself, as well as you, by reading and posting as much as I can on the subject. Healthy Child Healthy World was my next step in the educational process.
You will learn the following:
- How to prepare for your baby by detoxifying your home.
- How to keep your home toxic-free.
- How to de-mold safely (and you don't even need to use clorox).
- How to choose fruits, veggies, fish, and the healthiest food for your kids.
- How to make sure you and your baby practice safe beauty practices.
- How to choose healthy and safe toys, including choosing a pacifier (clear silicone pacifiers are the safest).
- How to keep your garden and outdoor spaces healthy.
- How to improve your indoor air (open your window at least five minutes a day).
- How to keep your pets healthy and safe, and learn how to make anti-flea sachets.
- How to renovate safely.
- How to take action outside and beyond the home.
Total Beauty and Healthy Child are both committed to helping reduce our carbon footprint and creating a healthier environment. As I have said before, don't overwhelm yourself. Start small. Every Green step is a step in the right direction...and don't forget to enter to win an eco-friendly Subaru from Total Beauty.
Have a healthy day,