1. Polo: Golf All-Over print pique polo, $60 Skort: Golf printed skort, $70 golf.puma.com
2. Stretch-cotton gabardine Alex golf dress, $175 carterhumphrey.com
3. Dress: Floral petal print cotton jersey dress, $110 verdina.com
4. NIVO's stretch-cotton polo, $65, and moisture-wicking polyester skort, $75. nivosport.com
5. Ralph Lauren Golf (On sale $59).
Fashion Mulligan: If those "reasons" aren't trendy enough for you, in August, Death to Argyle debuts a line of edgy urban chic golf clothes created by twin sisters who proclaim, "...because we love the game of golf but wouldn't be caught dead in the clothes."
And don't forget your most important accessory: Your bag.
Sleek, minimalist and refined. Callaway Golf's Women's Collection patent-leather cart bag comes with a matching purse for accessories and three headcovers, $250. callawaygolf.com
Jamie's Fitness tip: Studies have shown that walking the golf course is very beneficial for your health.
- Walking for 18 holes of golf equates to 40-percent to 70-percent of the intensity of a maximum aerobic workout.
- Walking golfers reduce their levels of bad cholesterol while keeping their good cholesterol steady.
- Four hours of playing golf (walking) is comparable to a 45-minute fitness class.
- Walking a golf course is equivalent to a 3- or 4-mile walk, taking into account hills and inclines around tees and greens.
Drop us a line and let us know if you can tell the difference between street clothes and golf clothes. Do you like the new look?
Have a great weekend,
Beckie and Jamie