Although it seems like a no-brainer, ironing your hair is trickier than one thinks. We have burned our hair, our arms, and a few other appendages in our many years of using flat irons.
When you're skiing down a snowy slope, a red nose is as natural as windblown hair. It gives you that "I'm-having-healthy-fun" look, but when you are stepping out for the evening, the last thing you want is the "Rudolph-the-Red-Nosed Reindeer" look. Cover that honker with one of the five top concealers.
- Dermablend Concealer: You won't hear any snickering out of Dasher, Dancer, and Prancer with this high intensity coverage. It covers everything! Even those cute freckles -- uh, age spots.
- Prescriptives Camouflage Cream: The Holy Grail of the cosmetic surgery patient. Just imagine what it could do for a glowing beak.
- Maybelline Great Wear Concealer: This fave of drugstore and budget aficionados will have you shouting out with glee.
- M.A.C. Studio Finish Concealer: Vixen would be uber-jealous of the staying power of this lightweight but long lasting concealer.
- Revlon Colorstay Concealer : A good entry concealer at a good price, but the naked truth is that this product won't cover that scarlet schnozzola.