Discover how makeup artist tricks get the longest, thickest lashes ever!!!
Mother Blogger is uber lash-challenged and has tried zillions of mascaras in an attempt to create voluminous lashes. Although Lancome Definicils is her holy grail, her lashes were still skimpier than the thongs she doesn't wear anymore. But she learned to amp up the voltage with a few beauty tricks from the experts and is batting a thousand.
Beauty Product Review: NEW Venus Embrace Razor. Most women take it for granted when it comes to shaving their legs. But do you remember your first leg shaving experience?
We remember how efficient our pubescent legs felt without the aerodynamic drag of our soft down leg hair.
We also remember requiring a blood infusion as a result of the blood loss from carving so many nicks on our legs.
The two most important things to remember when shaving your legs for the first time are making sure you are using a sharp razor, like Venus Embrace, which hugs your skin, and to take your time.
Only NEW Venus Embrace has five blades surrounded by a Protective Ribbon of Moisture that effortlessly glides across the skin like a professional skier. As we shaved, each blade individually adjusted to hug our curves and moguls without skidding across our skin leaving razor bumps and razor burn in its wake.
Yes, Gillette, we embraced our inner goddess and felt as smooth as fresh powder snow on a ski slope.
For further efficiency, Gillette has included a handy-dandy shower pod to install in your shower.
Where to purchase: You can find Venus Embrace at most drugstores or purchase Venus Embrace online.
HOW TO SHAVE LEGS:
- Shave in a warm shower or bath, if possible.
- Wait a few minutes before starting to let the leg hair soften. If you take only showers, wait until the end of the shower to shave.
- Sit on the ledge in your shower, if possible. If your shower has no place to sit, raise one leg against the wall of the shower and balance carefully.
- Apply a small amount of shaving cream, like Satin Care Alluring Avocado shave gel, rubbing it into a thick lather and spreading it over your leg. Avoid using soap in place of shaving cream, as it will dry out your skin.
- Place our new fave Venus Embrace razor at the base of your ankle and pull gently up over your entire leg. If you experience severe razor burn, try shaving in the same direction as the hair growth. You may not get as clean a shave, but you'll avoid raising red bumps.
- Rinse the blade between every stroke, and be sure to keep the razor wet while you're shaving.
- Shave the entire leg until you've removed all the shaving cream.
- Repeat for the other leg.
- Pat dry and moisturize when legs are still damp.
Current articles on GWBBB.
Read the most popular articles on GWBBB.