Too-cute-for-words Taylor Smith is the March 2009 Self magazine cover girl.
We admire Taylor's take on honesty (from the interview in Self):
“I don’t think honesty is ever something you should regret. I figure if I’m going to cover things up and try to hide the way I feel and try to be perfect all the time, people are going to see through that. And also, if you’re trying to change yourself all the time to adapt to what you think you should be, you’re going to run out of the things to be after a while.”
To enter for a chance to win Taylor's cover girl beauty products, email your full name, complete mailing address and daytime phone number to [email protected] on March 20, 2009, at noon ET. One entry per person, household and/or email address
What else is Self giving away this month?
- Sign up for the 2009 Self Challenge -- a supereffective, easy-to-follow exercise and healthy-eating program that will help you lose up to 8 pounds a month and tone your whole body -- at Self.com and you'll earn a chance to win a grand prize getaway for two to the Gallery Bay Resort and Spa in Antigua.
- Update your progress logs each day at Self.com and you might win a Sportline heart-rate monitor.
- Everyone who completes the Challenge has a chance to win 16 sessions with a top trainer (worth $1,000).
- If you sign up on March 10 or 11, Self.com will reward you with an Aveda package, which includes a free neck and shoulder massage and other pampering treats.
March 2009 Magazine Covers
- Sandra Bullock March 2009 InStyle Magazine
- Jeanne Tripplehorn on March 2009 More Magazine
- Michelle Obama March 2009 Vogue Magazine
- Julia Roberts March 2009 Allure Magazine
- Ellen DeGeneres on March 2009 Ladies' Home Journal
- Jennifer Connelly on March 2009 Glamour
- Georgina Chapman on March 2009 Town and Country Magazine
- Obama March 2009 Vanity Fair Magazine
- Jessica Alba March 2009 Elle Magazine
- Sarah Chalke on March 2009 Fitness Magazine
- More Magazines Features Emma Thompson (March 2009)
- Marie Claire Hits The Trifecta With Aniston, Barrymore, and Goodwin (March 2009)
- Jaime Pressly March 2009 Shape Magazine
What's new on GWBBB?