Beauty Product Review: L'Oreal Paris EverPure Sulfate-Free Color Care System - EverPure Moisture Shampoo and Moisture Conditioner
L'Oreal Paris has created an anti-fade system of shampoos and conditioners that are affordable, accessible, and completely sulfate-free.
According to L'Oreal, EverPure features the following:
- L'Oreal is the first to feature shampoos and conditioners that protect your hair with anti-fade ingredients while at the same time caring for your hair with nourishing ingredients.
- No harsh sulfates, surfactants, or salts that fade the color of hair.
- Shampoos feature a blend of five naturally-derived surfactants that give the formula a high density, creamy foam unlike some other sulfate-free formulas on the market, currently limited to a small number of professional and "natural" lines that may not have a rich foam or dense lather. Also features silicones for additional color protection and nourishment and cationic polymers for more conditioning.
- Extra nourishing with deep moisturizers and Vitamin E.
- No dulling build-up.
- Milder on hair's surface.
Scent: The fragrance is a mixture of rosemary, juniper and mint. Admittedly, the scent is stronger than our current salon hair care wardrobe, but we didn't find the scent offensive.
Results: Unlike many so-called eco-friendly, organic, or natural shampoos that we have tested, EverPure has a luxurious lather. We are convinced that some of this is psychological, but we felt our hair felt really clean after shampooing. As a matter of fact, we skipped two days in between shampoos, which is a rarity. EverPure Moisture Conditioner left our hair looking extaordinairly shiny.
Other Review Comments:
- EverPure is affordable. According to a recent study, an average person will use 20 bottles of shampoo a year. With EverPure's suggested retail price of $6.99 to $8.99, you will only spend approximately $139 a year compared to the pricey salon shampoos where you can pay two to three times the price of EverPure.
- EverPure is highly accessible. You can purchase the hair care products online (www.lorealparis.com) or from chain, drug, food and mass market retailers nationwide.
- EverPure is 100 percent vegan-- not tested on animals, no animal by-products. You can see a list of ingredients here.
- EverPure can be customized for your hair type. Use EverPure Moisture for extra nourishment, EverPure Smooth for frizz fighting, and EverPure Volume for volumizing. For additional UV protection, you can add EverPure UV Spray.
Read more on GWBBB: