Knock. Knock. Avon calling. Avon always amazes us with their reserach and technology and budget-friendly price point, but when we read the headlines smathered on the internet that this is a new antiaging breakthrough, we sat up and took notice. The premise behind Avon's Anew Reversalist Cream and Serum is theoretically hopeful -- we can always hope -- and again, at a good price point.
What is the alleged science behing Activinol, the hottest new antiaging beauty product?
A team of Avon scientists studied how the skin heals itself in order to develop an anti-aging breakthrough. When you get a cut, it triggers the production of a key repair molecule, Activin. Since wrinkles are actually a result of micro-injuries to the skin, Avon scientists spent several years of ground breaking research in the study of Activin and its role in wrinkle repair. Avon scientists adiscovered how to activate this key repair molecule with a Activinol. Avon's patent is pending on Activinol.
What we liked:
- The product comes from a well-respected company - Avon.
- The product is readily available to be purchased online or through a local representative.
- The scent is non-offensive.
- The consistency is light but luxurious.
- Avon Reversalist Serum is made up of glycolic acid, pomegranate and Vitamin E, which are good antiaging ingredients.
- Cost of product: Not bad!: ANEW Reversalist Night Renewal Cream- $32 (1.7 oz) and ANEW Reversalist Renewal Serum $44 (1 oz)
What we would like to know more about:
- The science behind the product. Only limited information is provided at the company's website and from the reps.
- Impartial clinical trials.
- Customer testimonials that we can verify.
Disclaimer: We were provided the product by the company. For more information, please click here.