Mary-Louise Parker, the star of WEEDS, opens up to More magazine in the June 2009 issue about dating as a single mother, taking a stand against Botox, and much More.
On Botox: To actually want to look your age on camera is a violation in Hollywood's youth-at-all-costs handbook, but Parker says she has urged the producers not to digitally enhance her features, telling them "Don't take out my wrinkles. I'm happy that I look a little tired." She hasn't had Botox or surgery she insists, contorting her face into a series of hilarious contortions to prove it. "Somebody told me that they'd read I had all this work done and showed me a picture and it was totally airbrushed," she says in outrage. "It made me so mad. I don't like what that says to other women. I'm 44, and I look okay for 44. I'm not trying to look 34."
- Megan Fox June 2009 ELLE
- Sandra Bullock June 2009 Harper's Bazaar Magazine
- Rebecca Romijn June 2009 InStyle Magazine
- Paula Abdul June 2009 Ladies' Home Journal
- Jessica Simpson June 2009 Vanity Fair
- Diane Kruger June 2009 Lucky Magazine
- Beyonce Knowles June 2009 Marie Claire
- Drew Barrymore May 2009 Elle Magazine
- Harper's Bazaar March 2009: 26 Best Beauty Buys
- InStyle Magazine: 2009 Best Beauty Products
- May 2009 Self Magazine: 10th Annual List of Healthy Beauty Awards