Nine West is the Perfect Destination for Chicago Budget-Conscious Fashionistas! Just print the coupon above and hoof it over to Nine West for big savings now!
Nine West has upgraded its look in the Chicago market opening its newly remodeled stores at 701 North Michigan Avenue and in the Watertower, targeting women who continue to crave shoes at wallet-friendly prices, especially in these tougher economic times.
The remodeled 1600 square foot store offers shoe enthusiasts the world of affordable fashion chic with every style. The center of the store space is a strong focal point where shoppers can receive an edited assortment of the hottest trends for the season (including top selling gladiators, platforms, wedges and metallics).
Fred Allard, Nine West's Creative Director, also provides fashion-forward budget-conscious shoe lovers with a “what not to miss” video at ninewest.com detailing key trends that shouldn’t be missed for spring/summer `09 (even if wardrobe budgets are tight!)
To earn even more savings and get rewarded for purchases, join Nine Loves (in stores and online) and earn perks, points and freebies.
Nine West’s newly remodeled locations are situated at Watertower and 701 N. Michigan Avenue . Other Nine West locations in the Chicago area include: 111 West Monroe, 1845 N. Clybourn, 35 E. Washington and Woodfield Mall.
Current Articles on Girl-Woman-Beauty-Brains-Blog:
- Tantalizing Tuesday Giveaway: Orient Watches from Puritime.com
- Diane Kruger June 2009 Lucky Magazine, Plus Giveaways
- Celebrity Hairstyle Icons
- Paula Abdul June 2009 Ladies' Home Journal Magazine
- $5,000 Sephora Shopping Spree
- Lip Color Made Easy
- Fitness Friday: Workout Clothes with UPF
- Jessica Simpson June 2009 Vanity Fair
- Beyonce Knowles June 2009 Marie Claire
- Trendwatch Thursday Giveaway: Twisted Silver
- Health and Wellness Giveaway: Bag O' Beauty
- pleasures by Estee Lauder
- 13 Alternatives to Salon and Spa Treatments
- Mariska Hargitay Beauty Secrets: May 2009 Health Magazine
- Max Factor 2000 Calorie Lash Plumper Review