L'Oreal Paris Excellence To-Go
Reviewed by Jamie
Save yourself hours at the salon and some moola with the new L'Oreal hair color kit that processes in just ten minutes.
I'm always a bit hesitant to try at-home hair coloring products because of countless mishaps with them.
Forget those adjectives with the new and improved, time-efficient way to get your roots back to fab not drab.
It's great for the working mom or professional woman with little time to waste with salon visits and oopsy moments with at-home color.
Why do I love this product?
- Less ammonia content and a more pleasant smell.
- Doesn't burn the scalp.
- Even color result.
- New dye technology consolidates the hair cuticle.
- Full gray coverage -- ahem, note to Mother Blogger.
Amazing! Finally, a natural looking blonde (9 Light Natural Blonde) that complements my skin tone and left my hair soft and silky, not fake and brassy!
Available at www.lorealparis.com and chain drug, food, and mass market retailers ($9.49).
Click here to save $3.00.
- 15 At-Home Hair Color Tips from Salon Experts
- Why Hair Goes Gray
- Hairs My Story, Sad But True
- L'Oreal EverPure Shampoo and Conditioner
- Redken Color Extend Shampoo and Conditioner
- Beauty Tricks to Cover Gray Hair Between Appointments