Singer Taylor Swift has conquered Nashville, high school, a public breakup, her hair, and is the cover girl of the April 2009 issue of Allure magazine. And she'll probably write songs about it all.
What's Free in The Month of April?
- Starting April 1st and all month long, enter to win the entire Olay Regenerist line, including the Microsculpting Cream, worth over $300.
- April 1st: Elf Nail Polishes - Graduate from basic pink with this set of five bold shades. The first 500 Allure readers to sign up at noon EDT will win.
- April 2nd: Avon MagiX Tinted Face Perfector - The creamy gel-to-powder texture provides just the lightest-weight coverage. The first 500 Allure readers to sign up at noon EDT will win.
- April 3rd: Makeup Forever Aqua Smoky Lash - The best-selling mascara now comes in a waterproof version. The first 500 Allure readers to sign up at noon EDT will win.
- April 6th: Organix Moisturizing Grapefruit Mango Butter Shampoo and Conditioner - This duo leaves our hair soft and frizz-free. The first 500 Allure readers to sign up at noon EDT will win.
- April 7th: M.A.C. Style Warrior Bronzing Powder in Refined Golden - Brush it on for a warm, flattering glow. The first 500 Allure readers to sign up at noon EDT will win.
On newsstands March 24th.
- Beyonce on April 2009 Vogue Magazine
- April 2009 Vanity Fair
- Gisele Bundchen April 2009 Harper's Bazzar
- Reese Witherspoon on April 2009 ELLE Magazine
- Mandy Moore April 2009 Marie Claire
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus on April 2009 Shape Magazine
- Katie Holmes on April 2009 Glamour
- Jessica Szohr April 2009 Glamour
- Sandra Bullock March 2009 InStyle Magazine