Georgina Chapman is cover girl for March 2009 Town and Country magazine. A New York glamour girl and designer to the stars, Georgina shares her favorite things.
Estee Lauder Private Collection in Tuberose Gardenia Perfume (1 ounce $300)
Nars Blush in Dolce Vita ($25)
Nars eyeshadow in Bali ($22)
Patricia Wexler M.D.'s Advanced No-Injection Lip Plumper in Rose ($17.50)
Room Scent: Diptyque's Baies Noire ($68)
Store: Bergdorf Goodman
Sheets on her bed: Frette Gerda Pizzo Collection ($2,400)
Favorite splurge: 1971 Mercedes-Benz Pagoda.
Current Book on nightstand: Three Cups of Tea by Greg Mortenson and David Oliver Relin
Current CD in her stereo: Coldplay's Viva la Vida
Favorite recent movie: Vicky Cristina Barcelona
Favorite actor of all time: Katharine Hepburn
China: Antique Wedgewood
Stemware: Baccarat Damoiselles (Set of four glasses, $2,500)
Jo Malone Amber & Lavender Shower Gel ($50)
Laura Mercier Creme Brulee Sugar Scrub ($46)
Stationery: Smythson of Bond Street.
Secret to wearing six-inch heels: "Practice. And Scholl Party Feel Gel Cushions!"
Don't forget to enter Town and Country's Fantasy Fund Sweepstakes for a chance to win $100,000. (One entry per person. Expires January 15, 2010.)
- Ivanka Trump's Favorite Things (Town and Country Magazine)
- Obama March 2009 Vanity Fair Magazine
- Jessica Alba March 2009 Elle Magazine
- Sarah Chalke on March 2009 Fitness Magazine
- More Magazines Features Emma Thompson (March 2009)
- Marie Claire Hits The Trifecta With Aniston, Barrymore, and Goodwin (March 2009)
- Jaime Pressly March 2009 Shape Magazine
- Current Blog and Magazine Giveaways and Sweeps
- Current giveaways on GWBBB.
- Current Articles on GWBBB
- Most Popular Articles on GWBBB