Barack Obama is on the cover of March 2009 Vanity Fair magazine. The president and Vanity Fair cover boy was originally photographed by Annie Leibovitz when Obama was a senator for one of 20 covers on Vanity Fair’s Africa issue of July 2007.
About The Feature Article:
"As America thrilled to the inauguration of its 44th president and a new First Lady, the West Wing was filling with a kaleidoscopic army of policy aces, whiz kids, and veteran advisers, all focused on the long-haul, no-drama work to which Barack has called them. These are the civilian front lines of “We the People,” photographed by Annie Leibovitz for our pages. Plus: Maureen Orth interviews the new team, and talks to White House social secretary Desirée Rogers about making Washington fun again."
- Jessica Alba March 2009 Elle Magazine
- Sarah Chalke on March 2009 Fitness Magazine
- More Magazines Features Emma Thompson (March 2009)
- Marie Claire Hits The Trifecta With Aniston, Barrymore, and Goodwin (March 2009)
- Jaime Pressly March 2009 Shape Magazine
- Sarah Jessica Parker on March 2009 Vanity Fair
- Current Articles on GWBBB
- Most Popular Articles on GWBBB