Sarah Chalke shares her workout and stay-healthy secrets in the March 2009 issue of FITNESS. The Scrubs' star indulges in chocolate and pumpkin pie, yet still stays fit and healthy with one of the hottest new workouts in Hollywood - XFLOWSION, an exercise program that efficiently and effectively gives you all three workouts in one convenient workout, combining the proven best moves from martial arts, power yoga, and dance.
Veeeery interesting stats - Of 1,000 women polled, Fitness found the following results in what women would do to lose weight:
- 85 percent of the women said they'd be willing to have an extra toe to keep pounds off.
- 23 percent would shave their heads.
- Almost 50 percent would rather lose 20 pounds than live to be a hundred.
- Nearly 25 percent would go to jail for a week to reach their ideal weight.
According to Cranky Fitness, a fitness blog with a great name, two years ago, a similar survery was conducted of men and women by Fitness and here are the results:
- Over 50 percent of those surveyed would rather lose their jobs than gain seventy five pounds.
- 17 percent of men and eleven percent of women would give up 20 IQ points to achieve a perfect body.
- More than 25 percent of women said that they would rather get their wisdom teeth pulled than go swimsuit shopping.
- 63 percent of women would rather be poor and have no weight to lose than be rich but significantly overweight.
Whew, we're speechless. Can somebody fill in the blanks for us by leaving a comment?
In newsttands now.
Related articles -- or maybe they should be required reading after those stats:
- National Eating Disorder Awareness Week
- Will France Make Fashion Anorexia Illegal?
- Couture Torture and Eating Disorders
- 54 Ordinary Women
- Could Lara Flynn Carry a Health Warning in the Future?
- Jessica Alba March 2009 Elle Magazine
- More Magazines Features Emma Thompson (March 2009)
- Marie Claire Hits The Trifecta With Aniston, Barrymore, and Goodwin (March 2009)
- Jaime Pressly March 2009 Shape Magazine
- Sarah Jessica Parker on March 2009 Vanity Fair
- Current Articles on GWBBB
- Most Popular Articles on GWBBB