Beauty Products Review: Ms. Pedicure
If your winter tootsies are as rough as a pumice stone, then you need to give Ms. Pedicure a call! Ms. Pedicure introduced five new products for spring 2009. The collection has been revamped in girly pink and white stripes, giving Ms. Pedicure a sassy and chic look with a playful edge for her spring lineup.
Ms. Pedicure's lineup includes the following:
- The Foot Spahh: Ah, the utlimate luxury for reviving tired legs and feet. ($12.99)
- Smooth Talker: Tool to stop calluses before they even start. ($4.99)
- Heeling Fine: Intensive cream that smoothes and softens heels. Contains shea butter. ($3.99)
- Smoothy Groovy: Foot brush and pumice stone combo ($2.99)
- Rock n' Sole: Pumice stone ($1.99)
Don't think that Ms. Pedicure diss'd your nails. Also new for spring is Ms. Manicure's Handy Dandy Mani. This kit is packed with everything you need to keep nails looking their best. It's the perfect size to throw in your handbag for touch-ups. ($9.99)
WHAT WE LIKED ABOUT MS. PEDICURE AND MS. MANICURE:
- Easy to use
- How-To and professional tips included on each product
- Quality tools
- Budget-friendly: With the initial outlay costing $27, you are already ahead of the game
- Ms. Manicure and Ms. Pedicure's updated look makes doing-it-yourself more palatable
Any woman or girl on your Valentine list would love any product from the Ms. Pedicure or Ms. Manicure line. To purchase the products, go to mspedicure.com.