We are more than well aware that these are desperate economic times, but c'mon, a girl still likes a little bling. Coach's lipstick is that je ne sais quoi without the tres price tag. This full coverage lippie in the Coach legacy stripe comes in five colors ($28).
Lipping up with a Coach lippie says volumes about your personality, but what do you think the shape of your lipstick says about you?
1. THE GUMBY Gumbys are known for their ability to show qualities of ambition and movement towards a goal. The sharper the head of the Gumby part, the stronger the drive. If the tip gets too sharp, this means trouble, but if it is rounded, this communicates contentment. In general, Gumbys are known for their fun loving personalities and good sense of humor. They are helpful, like to please, and are good at fixing things. Also be reminded that they have a sensitive. serious side which needs to be respected.
2. HARD-EDGE People who have lipsticks with a sharp edge are extreme perfectionists. They demand order, can be compulsive at times. Although sometimes complicated, they are often honest as well. This type of people are good for advice, keeping secrets, and make great shoppers. They also tell the best dirty jokes. They make great lovers, but are often misunderstood, and sometimes suffer from depression. In the long run, however, they always manage to stand out for their love and attention.
3. FLATTY Flatties are level headed and practical. Their shyness is commonly taken for aloofness. Known for being insecure worriers, Flatties make great friends because they are always the ones to be at your side when you need a friend, they always know how to say what you want to hear, and doing it well! Quite often, they possess hidden artistic talents too. In general, they are neat, have good memories, and know how to get a job done. Contrasting with this practicality and determination, they also have a romantic streak.
4. RECLINING CHAIR Know for their friendliness, Chairs are known for valuing the friends they have while making new ones. Exuding a fun, social personality, they love activity and can turn any dull scene to a full blown party. Their personalities are unique, and they change often into something else occasionally. As the back of the chair gets higher, take it as a sign of increased stress.
5. BULLET Bullets are quiet and soft, but they are not necessarily what they appear to be. You can usually find a hidden intensity in them which reveals their loving, smart, intelligent side. They are full of surprises. When it comes to taste and directions, trust a Bullet, they have a great sense of it. They are also helpful in business. Beware when they get angry though, Bullets can hold a grudge and are good at revenge. Later in life, they usually undergo big changes and discoveries, and it won't be surprise to see their lipstick morph into a Dagger or Reclining Chair shape.
6. PACIFIER/ EMPIRE STATE BUILDING This funny, curved shape, shows a need to buy more clothes. If the top is rounded like a pacifier, it shows a love of chocolate, while a sharper tip may show a need to change apartments.
7. DOUBLE EDGE SWORD This shape can indicate that the person is in a dilemma between two directions, conflicting interests, or various talents. Swords finds warmth in steady social groups and like to nurture those who are hurting or are vulnerable. Family remains an important priority. Fashion conscious and loyal they are, but if you cross a person who has a Sword lipstick, you're screwed!
8. DAGGER AND LEANING TOWER OF PISA Daggers are forthright, strong, impulsive, and opinionated. They show great curiosity and love to travel. Daggers are exciting to be with, but be a bit wary of their temper, they can be dangerous! A variation on the Dagger is the Tower which really is the Dagger with a slant. Towers love to talk, and are also the first to hear new gossip. Be sure to invite Towers to your party, they can stir things up. If someone's lipstick looks like a Tower suddenly, it may indicate instability.
9. TEARDROP Lipsticks resembling a teardrop show an inner need to speak out. They are repressed, and this whittling of inner need shows up through their lipsticks, indirectly demonstrating their inner secrets, truths, and desires. If there is a heart shape on the end, that person is lovelorn.
Hmm, this lipstick psychology is dead-on for us Does your lipstick shape match your personality?
Source: Lipstick by Jessica Pallingston (Amazon)