This holiday season, don't break the bank in an attempt to liven up your beauty regimen. ecoTOOLS, the premiere mass eco-conscious cosmetic brush and bath accessories collections are not only affordable but chic! These budget-friendly, professional make-up brushes are the perfect stocking stuffer for any glamour girl and do the job of any salon-quality brush at half the price!
Beauty bloggers rave about ecoTOOLS, Rachel Ray says it's her go-to brush, and InStyle magazine featured EcoTOOLS in the December 2008 issue. Adding ecoTOOLS to our makeup toolbox was a no-brainer.
If you are like us and forget to clean your brushes, you may want to throw away those dirty, unwashed makeup brushes and get new ones ASAP.
Perfectly pretty rosy cheeks are a girl's best accessory this holiday season. The ecoTOOLS Blush Brush ($6.99) is expertly-tapered to apply your blush evenly along your cheekbones. To re-create Reese Witherspoon's effortless definition, sweep the brush lightly across your cheekbones to gradually highlight your natural features. The slight contrast will make a glamorous difference that will keep you glowing morning, noon and night.
Keep things simple and rock a classic, timeless face like Katie Holmes'. Achieve this bright-eyed look with ease with the incredibly handy ecoTOOLS Angled Eyeliner Brush ($3.99). After applying your base eye shadow with the ecoTOOLS Eye Shading Brush ($3.99), use the Angled Eyeliner Brush to blend in the color. Start at your lash line then blend up and outward on your lid. The subtle touch of eyeliner will really make eyes pop.
ecoTOOLS products can be found at select Walgreens, Kmart, and Ulta stores or online at www.eco-tools.com.
Current giveaways on GWBBB:
Current Headlines on GWBBB:
- Get Gorgeous With EcoTOOLS
- Beauty Product Review: Laura Geller Bestseller Lipstick Trio
- Holiday Stocking Stuffers
- Bag, Borrow and Steal
- Beauty Product Reviews: Mascaras
- Total Beauty Web Tour 12-5-08
- 18 Life Changing Beauty Products
- Recessionistas' GFF: TJ Maxx and Marshalls
- Best Eyeliners for Recessionistas
- Macy's Is Sharing Family Discount With GWBBB Readers
- Dwell Baby Introduces the Weekender Bag
- 2. Manic Monday Free Giveaway: Starlite Skin Care Laser
- 3. Drugstore Deals for the Recessionista: Hair Color
- 4. Fitness Friday: Emotional Workout
- 5. How To Flat Iron Your Hair
- 7. Beauty Product Review: Anastasia Essential Brow Tools
- 8. Marshalls CUBE Rock and Stock Your Closet Giveaway
- 9. Petunia Pickle Bottom For Chic Moms
- 10. Tantalizing Tuesday Free Giveaway: Buzzillions
- 11. 2008 Holiday Tipping Guide for Recessionistas
Most popular headines on GWBBB:
- Drugstore Deals for the Recessionista: L'Oreal
- Beauty Product Review: The Body Shop's Nature's Minerals
- More Magazine November 2008
- 7 Best Online Shopping Sites For Smart Women
- Life After Fake Nails
- Book Review: You Being Beautiful
- 10 Things Women Over 40 Shouldn't Wear
- What Are Ivanka Trump's Beauty Essentials
- PZI Jeans For Real Women Who Eat
- Review of Unbelievabra by Shapeez
- 10 Worst Fashion Trends