Beauty Product Review of Clarisonic Skin Care System $195
The Clarisonic Skin Care System is a professional-grade skincare brush made by the same folks who created the Sonicare toothbrush. Like the toothbrush, the sonic frequency moves the brush back and forth at more than 300 times per second.
Although Clarisonic is portable, an impromptu road trip left me little time to pack I am longing to get home to a hot bath and a thorough but gentle 60-second cleansing with the Clarisonic brush. With only a few days away from home without using the brush, my pores feel like they are overflowing with dirt, makeup, and oil.
More importantly, my moisturizers seem to be sitting on top of my skin instead of being absorbed, and I have an array of dry skin patches.
As a Retin-A devotee, I have found the skin care system to be gentle enough to use daily and most times twice a day. With three speeds, women (or men) with rosacea, eczema, anti-aging concerns, and other skin issues should be able to use the Clarisonic Skincare System on a daily basis.
The set includes a Clarisonic brush and charger, a sensitive brush head, Gentle Hydro Cleanser for sensitive skin, Refreshing Gel Cleanser for normal and oily skin, and Nourishing Care Cleanser for normal to dry skin. It is recommend that if you used the brush daily, you should replace the head every three months.
Just in time for the holidays, you can personalize a *gray, pink, or white Clarisonic with a name or short message. Your personalized message will be imprinted onto the back of the Clarisonic handle, right under the Clarisonic logo.
*(Men can use Clarisonic for cleansing and shaving, too.)
Current giveaways on GWBBB:
- Win Y.E.S. Eye Patches and Dinner for Two.
- Win $500 Personal Coaching Certificate
- Win Starlite Skin Care Laser
Current Headlines on GWBBB:
- Holiday Stocking Stuffers
- Bag, Borrow and Steal
- Beauty Product Reviews: Mascaras
- Total Beauty Web Tour 12-5-08
- 18 Life Changing Beauty Products
- Recessionistas' GFF: TJ Maxx and Marshalls
- Best Eyeliners for Recessionistas
- Macy's Is Sharing Family Discount With GWBBB Readers
- Dwell Baby Introduces the Weekender Bag
- 2. Manic Monday Free Giveaway: Starlite Skin Care Laser
- 3. Drugstore Deals for the Recessionista: Hair Color
- 4. Fitness Friday: Emotional Workout
- 5. How To Flat Iron Your Hair
- 7. Beauty Product Review: Anastasia Essential Brow Tools
- 8. Marshalls CUBE Rock and Stock Your Closet Giveaway
- 9. Petunia Pickle Bottom For Chic Moms
- 10. Tantalizing Tuesday Free Giveaway: Buzzillions
- 11. 2008 Holiday Tipping Guide for Recessionistas
Most popular headines on GWBBB:
- Drugstore Deals for the Recessionista: L'Oreal
- Beauty Product Review: The Body Shop's Nature's Minerals
- More Magazine November 2008
- 7 Best Online Shopping Sites For Smart Women
- Life After Fake Nails
- Book Review: You Being Beautiful
- 10 Things Women Over 40 Shouldn't Wear
- What Are Ivanka Trump's Beauty Essentials
- PZI Jeans For Real Women Who Eat
- Review of Unbelievabra by Shapeez
- 10 Worst Fashion Trends