- Beckie: I never thought I would become a recessionista at my age, but I am shopping the aisles of the drugstore more and more these days.
- Jamie: I have never left the drugstore aisles.
- Beckie: What's one of your favorite budget-friendly drugstore brands?
- Jamie: OMG, L'Oreal! Almost everything is under $10. I just gave the Skin Genesis Towelettes a test-drive. They are perfect for those nights that I'm too lazy to wash my face.
- Beckie: The acorn doesn't fall far from the tree. I leave a package in my nightstand for those too-lazy-to-wash-face nights.
- Jamie: Haven't you used L'Oreal hair color --
- Beckie: Yes, more than I want to admit.
- Jamie: -- after you left the salon and paid a fortune to have your hair tinted, highlighted, and lowlighted?
- Beckie: Shhhh, Jamie!. Don't mention my hair "adventures" to Dad. He already thinks I pay too much for hair care. lol.
- Jamie: Your secret is safe with me.
- Jamie: "Dad!!!!!"
- Jamie: Just teasing...
- Beckie: As a matter of fact, I bought a box of L'Oreal Superior Preference from the drugstore yesterday to cover a few grays and stretch out the time between salon appointments. That $9 box of DIY hair color saved me a couple of hundred bucks.
- Jamie: Mom, I need to borrow a couple of hundred bucks.
- Beckie: I have three little words for you, Jamie - No, no, no!
- Jamie: Mom!
- Beckie: Okay, I love you.
- Jamie: Okay, girls, what's your favorite drugstore brand?
Post A Comment
To post comments, please log in or register.