Beauty product review of Alima Pure Holiday Collection: Alima Pure is the perfect mineral makeup for the "green" fashionista on your holiday shopping list. The Holiday Collection is presented in two acts designed to create classic, festive looks. It's a modern take on vintage Hollywood glamour.
All we can say is "Encore! Encore!"
Why are we so taken with Alima Pure?
Alima Pure is beauty with a conscience!
Alima Pure products contain 100 percent certified ingredients, and without any additives that can irritate your skin like bismuth oxychloride, talc, dyes, fragrances, parabens, phthalates or preservatives, you can let your natural beauty shine through.
Just because the mineral makeup is pure does not mean that you can't obtain dramatic color with Alima Pure. The colors are deeply pigmented and a little goes a long way. You can achieve more color by adding another layer of color. Or just gently apply a light dusting for the most natural of looks.
Women with skin issues should give Alima Pure a test-drive.
- With no additives, this is an excellent antidote for women who suffer from eczema and rosacea. In addition, the mineral pigments contain anti-inflammatory benefits to soothe your irritated skin.
- Wrinkles? Alima Pure doesn't settle in your fine lines, and the minerals produce a light-reflecting quality.
- Acne? Alima Pure doesn't clog your pores.
- Antiaging preventative? Yes, the mineral pigments give you sun protection.
Act I of Alima Pure Holiday Collection: Four coordinated shadows to create sculpted and smoky looks for the eye
- Lana - a dusting of creamy shimmer with the graceful whisper of pink to swath the lid in sparkle
- Ingrid - a pearly taupe to deepen contrast and provide depth and drama
- Ava - pure sterling silver, sparkly and rich for pure movie star sheen
- Bette - a deep, velvety blue with hints of silver to add mystery
Act II of Alima Pure Holiday Collection: All you need to create classic contoured cheekbones updated for natural everyday wear
- Harlow - a softly pearled highlighter with no obvious shimmer to brighten the skin and illuminate facial structure
- Garbo - matte, neutral brown to create depth and drama and subtle contouring
- Leigh - a beautiful neutral rose; nearly matte but with the hint of copper shimmer to create the perfect starlet glow
Take a bow, Alima, for creating a budget-friendly, eco-friendly, safe, and dazzling holiday gift collection. ($25 each - $36 value - and $2 from the sale of each will be donated to the Global Fund for Women.)
You can purchase Alima Pure products at alimapure.com and at select boutiques and spas nationwide.