Reviewed by Mother Blogger
Yes, ladies, there is such a thing as chic jeans for real women who eat.
Although I don't have a lot of "junk in my trunk," menopause has given me a little menopot, the spare tire that menopausal women acquire, which has made finding The Perfect Jeans a challenging task.
When PZI jeans arrived for review, I tore open the box, and to my surprise, the jeans fit like a glove. No bagging, no sagging, comfortable around the tummy but still trendy.
PZI Jeans might be the baby boomer's answer to menopot.
Designed to fit woman with hourglass curves, full hips, and a fashionable demeanor, PZI Jeans are now my have-a-second-helping-but-don't-look-like-you-did jeans.
Yes, PZI Jeans are made for real women who eat:
- Women with real curves
- Women with more in the hips and rear
- Women who are tired of gaps in their waist
- Women who are tired of squeezing into jeans that don't fit
- Women with hourglass curves -- sizes 4 to 16
- Women who embrace their curves
All this and budget-friendly, too (PZI Jeans $79. Also sold at Macy's.)